Apex Trunks By Kelly Slater
Kelly Slater's signature performance surf trunk made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles. Developed and tested by the 11x World Champion and sustainably engineered for maximum performance.
- Kelly's signature performance surf trunks upgraded with seam tape and branding in new colors!
- Developed and tested by 11x World Champion Kelly Slater on the best waves around the world. These are the most high-performance trunks out there.
- Ultralight 4-way stretch recycled polyester for maximum mobility.
- Stitch-free welded seams and smooth inside fly to eliminate chafe.
- Double-bonded rear seam for added strength.
- Quick Dry for minimal water absorption.
- Laser cut details at the side seam and back pocket for weightless drainage and ventilation.
- Bonded back pocket features an Aquaguard™ zipper and internal bungee key loop.
- Packs easily into its back pocket.
89% recycled polyester, 6% recycled spandex, 5% spandex. This product's recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, which reduces CO2 emissions compared to virgin polyester and keeps a valuable material in circulation. This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work, collectively deciding how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
Fit & Care
- 19" outseam
- 22" leg opening on size 32
- Kelly is 5'9" and wearing a size 32
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.